BCI Payment Terms and Conditions
- Companies are responsible for all charges incurred by company employee representatives upon acceptance into our organization.
- Annual service fees for membership subscriptions, trade exchange and special interest group subscriptions and/or related products and services are set at the prevailing rates, are subject to change and automatically renew from year-to-year unless written notice of cancellation is given by a company employee representative at least 30 days in advance of the annual subscription renewal date.
- Payment for all sales of products and services is due within 15 days of invoice date, after which the invoice is considered delinquent.
- BCI offers no refunds, including fees for unused services.
- Any amount past due is subject to a monthly 1.5% finance charge. It is agreed that the company will pay interest or late charges on all unpaid invoices for products and services for the date due until all sums are paid in full, at the lesser of one-and-one half percent (1.5%) per month, compounded monthly, or at the highest contract rate allowed by law.
- All costs of collections, before and after judgment, including but not limited to court costs, interest and reasonable attorney fees, are the responsibility of the company.
BCI accepts payments via credit card, ACH or check according to the above BCI’s Terms and Conditions. BCI uses United Tranzactions for credit card and ACH payments. You must complete a one-time registration form to create a user profile and login credentials, and you will be given the option to store bank/credit card information for future use. If you prefer to pay via check, payments can be sent to 1900 West Park Drive, Suite 200, Westborough, MA 01581.
Important Notice: BCI began surcharging Visa, MC and AMEX credit card payments effective February 1, 2019 to cover our cost of acceptance fees. Our current surcharge rate is 2.0% which is assessed where legally applicable, . There will be no surcharge assessed on gift cards, prepaid cards or debit cards.