BCI Terms and Conditions
- Payment for all sales of products, education and services are due within 30 days of invoice date, after which the invoice is considered delinquent.
- Annual service fees for membership and group subscriptions, and related products and services are set at the prevailing rates, are subject to change and automatically renew from year-to-year unless notice of cancellation in writing is given at least 30 days in advance of the annual subscription renewal date.
- BCI offers no refunds, including fees for unused services.
- I understand that my company:
- is responsible for all BCI charges incurred by employee company’s representatives and any amount past due is subject to a monthly 1.5% finance charge.
- will pay interest or late charges on all unpaid invoices for products and services for the date due until all sums are paid in full, at the lesser of one and one half percent (1-1/2%) per month, compounded monthly, or at the highest contract rate allowed by law, and,
- is responsible for all costs of collections, before and after judgment, including but not limited to court costs, interest and reasonable attorney fees, should legal action be necessary.